Monday 5 July 2010

Ghostface in trouble?

It hasn't even been 24 hours since I last wrote about it, but my hopes of Scream 4 being any good have already been shattered. It has been reported that Kevin Williamson (who wrote the good Screams, 1 & 2) is currently busy with other commitments (aka fallen out with the production) and Ehren Kruger has been brought in to 'tinker' with the script. Having no clue who he was I checked out his credits on IMDB, and they include Transformers 2 (!?), Reindeer Games (!!!?), and none other than Scream 3 (!!!!!!!?). Oh well, lets hope the Scream 5 & 6 scripts don't get bludgeoned to death right before filming.

So reviews have started coming in for Eclipse, and whilst it's apparently not quite as bad as New Moon, it's not quite as good as Twilight either (averaging a 3/5 rating). Can't say I'm surprised. Having watched the first 2 movies (I was on a plane, ok!?), I don't think anything can be as bad as New Moon's 2 hours of endless teenage sulking, whereas Twilight was surprisingly watchable. And according to the trailer there's a big Vampire Vs. Werewolf showdown. My money's on the Werewolves. Seriously, how could they not win?

Talking of Vampires, Let Me In (the remake of the Swedish Vamp Flick, Let The Right One In) has just been released a trailer. I have nothing to say except IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE F*CKING SAME. ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment