Tuesday 21 September 2010

Festival Diary - Day 5

Phew, nearly halfway through, but its taking it toll on some people. I might suggest 'nap time' tomorrow. After the heavy weekend it felt a little more subdued today, which was a nice change of pace.

Today I coordinated an interview between a journalist and a filmmaker, which was quite fun. As she hadn't seen the film that was being shown at the festival, I took the journalist to a screening room so we could both watch the short feature. We were quite enjoying the tense narrative and surprisingly good acting, but at the end of the film we turned to each other and almost simultaneously said "I don't get it". The open ending left so many questions! The journalist looked a bit terrified of how she was going to interview someone who's film she didn't quite understand - I wonder how she got on...

And my diet seems to be mainly caked-based at the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment